Right of return
1. According to the law of the Republic of Latvia "On consumer protection", the Buyer may use the right of retur and unilaterally withdraw from the distance contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days and return to the Company the goods purchased via the Internet.
2. The right of refusal will end after 14 days from the date when you or a third party acquires the goods, except for the carrier and the person you indicated, received the goods in possession.
3. In order to use the right of return, you must inform us by e-mail [email protected] about the decision to cancel the agreement.
4. SIA "Doma Antikvariāt" guarantees the authenticity of the items offered for sale. The buyer who doubts the authenticity of the item should inform the management of SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" about this and provide convincing evidence of this fact based on the objective opinion of the experts recognized in the antiques market within 1 month (30 days) from the day when he received his product. In this case, the item must be returned in the condition it was in at the time of purchase. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", in its turn, fully compensates the buyer for the cost for which the item was purchased on website www.antikvariats.lv, except for the cost of delivery and custom charges. The buyer is not entitled to claim damages in an amount exceeding the price paid by him for the product, additional compensation and for moral damage.
5. You need to send or deliver the goods to our shop SIA “Doma Antikvariāts” in Riga, Smilšu street 8 without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days after the day when you informed us of your decision to cancel the agreement. The term is satisfied if you return the goods back by the end of the term (14 days). By sending the goods to the store SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", using the courier services or mail, You agree to the act of acceptance of the goods, its visual condition compiled unilaterally by SIA"Doma Antikvariāts". Further claims about the condition of the goods on your part will be considered as untrue, that is why we recommend to hand over the goods personally in the store at Riga, Smilšu 8.
6. You will have to cover the direct costs associated with the return of the goods.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of realization of the right to refuse.
8. Rules of the Cabinet of Ministers Nr. 255 of May 20, 2014. "Rules of the remote contract" in paragraph 22: If product is externally damaged, the value of the goods decreases.
9. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" informs that having ascertained the reduction of the value of returned product, SIA “Doma Antikvariāts” will apply to the court with a request to compensate the damage caused by the consumer's actions.
General conditions of transportation.
Delivery of order to address
1. SIA Doma Antikvariats organizes delivery by FedEx express mail worldwide (except for Russia and CIS countries). The cost of delivery is calculated individually and depends on the selected region. The average delivery time is from 3 to 7 days. Buyer will receive postage tracking number, with which it is possible to track the location of the parcel via the Internet.
2. Delivery to Russia and CIS countries is carried out by courier service PKS (Pasta un Kurjeru Serviss), which works in partnership with local courier companies.
3. Before buying, the user is obliged to read the rules of delivery and customs charges in the country of receipt.
4. SIA "Doma Antikvariats" is not responsible for customs charges when importing goods into recipient's country.
5. You can collect your order directly from SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" store located at Smilšu 8, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvija.