1. Before using SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" (Reg.Nr .: 40003623316, address - Riga, Smilšu street 8, LV-1050) website www.antikvariats.lv , please carefully read these terms and conditions of website www.antikvariats.lv .
2. By visiting the website www.antikvariats.lv or using the published information about the products and the provision of services, you personally or by your representing person, if acting on its behalf, agree to these terms.
3. In case you do not agree to these conditions, please do not visit or use the website www.antikvariats.lv , and do not use the offered services and included information on the site.
4. SIA "Doma Antikvariats" works with commission items (taken on the commission (sale) from private or juridical persons) and with items, which are the property of SIA "Doma Antikvariāts".
5. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" has the right at any time to unilaterally change the content and terms of using the website www.antikvariats.lv . Such changes take effect after publication on the internet site www.antikvariats.lv.
6. From the moment when you start using the website www.antikvariats.lv or perform any activity on the site, it is considered that you have read the terms and conditions that exist at the time of use and will comply with them. It is the duty of every user of the website www.atikvariats.lv to regularly re-read the terms and conditions in order to know about the changes introduced in a timely manner. If you do not agree with the terms, then it is forbidden to use website www.antikvariats.lv.
7. Registered users of website www.antikvariats.lv have right to use the provided facilities and services on it at the prices that are in effect at the time of provision of the service. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" has the right, at its discretion, to change prices and/or create new paid services at any time.
8. In order to become a registered user on website www.antikvariats.lv site, you must comply with the established procedure for registration on website www.antikvariats.lv.
9. Each registered user of website www.antikvariats.lv undertakes not to tell his user data to other persons. If on website www.antikvariats.lv , actions are taken from the registered user's profile (including the purchase of goods and services) using the correct login and password, then it is considered that the actions in the corresponding profile are performed by the registered user himself.
10. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" is not responsible for any losses incurred while using the website www.antikvariats.lv site.
11. All condition reports of items shown on site www.antikvariats.lv, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" shall have no responsibility for any error or omission.
12. You undertake to always act in accordance with the established order of the internet site www.antikvariats.lv
13. Do not use the published information on the website www.antikvariats.lv for malicious purposes. The services offered by website www.antikvariats.lv can only be used in accordance with existing regulations. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services.
14. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", stating errors or inaccuracies in the price, product description on the website www.antikvariats.lv , until the moment when payment for the goods has not yet been received, has the right to unilaterally cancel the distance contract. As an exception, SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" may cancel the distance contract if the distance contract is executed maliciously by a second party, or fraudulently, under the influence of a third party; due to the absence of the ordered goods; excessive loss, which is borne by one or the other party; not observance of terms of payment of the ordered goods and in other cases established in regulations.
15. Use of the website www.antikvariats.lv does not grant any rights to the property of the contents to which there is access. It is forbidden to use the available information content on the website www.antikvariats.lv , if there is no permission from the owner of this information content or other types of permission in accordance with the law. These terms do not grant the right to use the logo included on the website www.antikvariats.lv
16. On the website www.antikvariats.lv the content and description of the goods are published, as well as any other information that is considered the property of SIA "Doma Antikvariāts".
17. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" has the right to send information about new products on www.antikvariats.lv
18. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" informs that by providing your e-mail address, you agree that it will be included in the database and messages could be sent to it from website www.antikvariats.lv.
19. All materials that are sent or entered on the website www.antikvariats.lv, becomes the property of SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", which SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" as the owner of the website www.antikvariats.lv , has the right to use for personal needs, except for the data of individuals.
21. Starting to place an order, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of delivery of goods.
22. Starting to place an order, you confirm that you have read the terms of right of return.
24. Until the receipt of funds, goods ordered by you are in status "Reserved" for up to 5 working days. In case of non-receipt of funds within the specified period, goods are removed from the status "Reserved". Processing time for the order is 3 working days from the moment when payment is received.
25. If some point of the above conditions, will lose its power, it will not affect the remaining conditions.
26. Any arguments that follow from the above-mentioned conditions or services, or associated with them, will be considered in accordance with the requirements of the regulations.
27. For information on how to contact SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", see the
website www.antikvariats.lv in the "Contacts" section.
Procedure for handling complaints and out-of-court disputes.
Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of products in electronic form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in written form to Smilšu iela 8, Rīga, LV-1050. The complaint will be reviewed within 15 business days from the date of receipt and a response will be sent to the specified contact address.
If the complaint is found to be unreasonable and you do not agree with the recognition of the groundlessness of the complaint, then you have the right to use alternative dispute resolution methods specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- date of application;
- the essence of the dispute, the requirements and their justification.
Information about the possibilities of resolving out-of-court disputes and structures that resolve out-of-court disputes:
- Information about the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
- Information about the database of structures that resolve out-of-court consumer disputes: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
- Information about online dispute resolution (SIT): if there is a problem with an item purchased online, the customer can use the online platform to file a complaint, which will be reviewed by an independent dispute resolution Agency. Link to the online platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=LV
Right of return
1. According to the law of the Republic of Latvia "On consumer protection", the Buyer may use the right of retur and unilaterally withdraw from the distance contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days and return to the Company the goods purchased via the Internet.
2. The right of refusal will end after 14 days from the date when you or a third party acquires the goods, except for the carrier and the person you indicated, received the goods in possession.
3. In order to use the right of return, you must inform us by e-mail email@example.com about the decision to cancel the agreement.
4. SIA "Doma Antikvariāt" guarantees the authenticity of the items offered for sale. The buyer who doubts the authenticity of the item should inform the management of SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" about this and provide convincing evidence of this fact based on the objective opinion of the experts recognized in the antiques market within 1 month (30 days) from the day when he received his product. In this case, the item must be returned in the condition it was in at the time of purchase. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", in its turn, fully compensates the buyer for the cost for which the item was purchased on website www.antikvariats.lv, except for the cost of delivery and custom charges. The buyer is not entitled to claim damages in an amount exceeding the price paid by him for the product, additional compensation and for moral damage.
5. You need to send or deliver the goods to our shop SIA “Doma Antikvariāts” in Riga, Smilšu street 8 without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days after the day when you informed us of your decision to cancel the agreement. The term is satisfied if you return the goods back by the end of the term (14 days). By sending the goods to the store SIA "Doma Antikvariāts", using the courier services or mail, You agree to the act of acceptance of the goods, its visual condition compiled unilaterally by SIA"Doma Antikvariāts". Further claims about the condition of the goods on your part will be considered as untrue, that is why we recommend to hand over the goods personally in the store at Riga, Smilšu 8.
6. You will have to cover the direct costs associated with the return of the goods.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of realization of the right to refuse.
8. Rules of the Cabinet of Ministers Nr. 255 of May 20, 2014. "Rules of the remote contract" in paragraph 22: If product is externally damaged, the value of the goods decreases.
9. SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" informs that having ascertained the reduction of the value of returned product, SIA “Doma Antikvariāts” will apply to the court with a request to compensate the damage caused by the consumer's actions.
General conditions of transportation.
Delivery of order to address
1. SIA Doma Antikvariats organizes delivery by FedEx express mail worldwide (except for Russia and CIS countries). The cost of delivery is calculated individually and depends on the selected region. The average delivery time is from 3 to 7 days. Buyer will receive postage tracking number, with which it is possible to track the location of the parcel via the Internet.
2. Delivery to Russia and CIS countries is carried out by courier service PKS (Pasta un Kurjeru Serviss), which works in partnership with local courier companies.
3. Before buying, the user is obliged to read the rules of delivery and customs charges in the country of receipt.
4. SIA "Doma Antikvariats" is not responsible for customs charges when importing goods into recipient's country.
5. You can collect your order directly from SIA "Doma Antikvariāts" store located at Smilšu 8, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvija.